Content

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Jach's Fall Lust List

Jach's Fall Lust List

Yes, I am aware that the lucite trend is over--over like socks with pom poms (although, for all I know--socks with pom poms may be a rising trend).

Yet, thinking ahead, to the cardboard box of an apartment for my residence post-graduation, lucite provides the illusion of space. For a moment, I considered installing mirrors, which would reflect light along with a faceted expansion of the apartment's dimension.

As a counterpoint, a room filled with mirrors would be rather eerie at night. Also, ever since Won'derland and I have started watching American Horror Story: Freakshow, even the faintest resemblance to circus venues is simply out of the question.

Sidenote: Won'derland and I agree that American Horror Story: Freakshow resemble that one individual from elementary school that would complete dares to eat anything--leftovers, cockroaches, or notebook paper. It is simply, shockingly "gauche."

Both of us, however, did shudder when watching Constantine. Insanity and demonic possessions terrifies me. In terms of the human condition, the inability to discern reality or the loss of mental abilities is one of my prominent "fears."

I can't bypass any item with glitter, therefore in combination with the rising trend of black Chelsea ankle boots, I am severely lusting after these particular pair of boots.

The classic Burberry scarf just reminds me of the United Kingdom, and the never-ending list of tasks and duties that must be completed within the month.

Dior Pure Poison is my "aura" in a bottle. Yet, excluding the temporary possession of the droplet-sized samples, this perfume has reminded permanently on my covet list, at least until a long lost relative decides to bestow upon me an significant monetary allowance.

What's on your lust list this fall?

Let us know in the comments.

0 attempts at shade:

Post a Comment

Contact Form