Content

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall in a Day: Won'derland

Fall Lust Outfit

Fall Lust Outfit by snowy3847 featuring Marc Jacobs

On a nice autumn day in the city, I would like to wear an outfit that screams out chic, but still retains a sense of elegance. The ROW sunglasses and the Saint Laurent duffle bag makes the outfit appear more elegant, while the dress and boots retain the look of a girl-next-door. If I were to wear this outfit, I can imagine myself walking down main street. I'll stop and smell the waft of yummy Greek food from the nearby street vendors, mixing with my perfume--Daisy by Marc Jacobs. The smell is too hard to resist, and I head over to buy myself a hot dog. As I bite into the food, I'll smear my NYX butter gloss lipstick, which I'll quickly reapply after eating. Throwing away the hot dog foil into the trash, a gust of wind will whiplash my hair, almost blowing away my fedora hat. I'll pull my Reagan Elizabeth and James coat closer to my body and continue to explore the beautiful city of New York. 

0 attempts at shade:

Post a Comment

Contact Form