Content

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Character Show: The Perfect Monster Closet

Sully? A Perfect Monster Closet

Jach:

For a while, my nickname was "monster." I was an absolute terror as a child, and even well into my adolescence. Okay, the truth is that I still have a tendency to display rather deplorable social manners. In reference to Monsters Inc, I also have a tendency to occasionally hide in the closet. Closets are simply preferable to any social gathering of unknown individuals--any personal attempts at small talk is a complete "real horror show." Although, I won't be appearing as Sully this Halloween, the holiday is an opportune occasion to showcase that one piece of clothing that is simply too outlandish for the rest of the year or "a stroll around town."

What are you dressing as for Halloween, let us know in the comments below. 

0 attempts at shade:

Post a Comment

Contact Form